This Section will perform the following activities: -
- Provide Orthopedics and neurosurgery services to patients with both elective and emergence conditions.
- Run orthopedics and neurosurgery outpatient clinics;
- Develop and implement SOPs, management protocols and Clinical guidelines in orthopedic and neurosurgery;
- Conduct clinical researches in the field of orthopedic and neurosurgery;
- Ensure proper utilization, maintenance and storage of orthopedics and neurosurgery equipment and supplies;
- Formulate and implement quality improvement strategies for service delivery in orthopedics and neurosurgery; and
- Provide mentorship and technical support to lower health facilities in the zone to issues related to orthopedics and neurosurgery.