This Section will perform the following activities: -
- Make Consultations for patients with functional disabilities;
- Conduct physical assessments and make treatment to restore and improve impaired functions;
- Provide education to prevent disability or its progression and relieving pain;
- Provide adaptive equipment and ambulation aids;
- Develop and implement Special programs of patients with developmental and congenital disorders.
- Counsel patients on acceptance of acquired new body image and condition;
- Run rehabilitation clinics for patients.
- Supports and upholds a strong emphasis on medical ethics and good governance; and
- Collaborate with other sections in executing it's functions