This Section will perform the following activities: -
- Provide Ear, Nose and Throat services to patients with both elective and emergence conditions;
- Run Otorhinolaryngology outpatient clinics;
- Develop and implement SOPs, management protocols and Clinical guidelines;
- Ensure proper utilization, maintenance and storage of equipment and supplies;
- Formulate and implement quality improvement strategies for service delivery and
- Provide mentorship and technical support to lower health facilities in the zone to issues related to ENT.